document obtaining service

Marriage Certificate

13,200 yen~

Actual fee and other attestation support are exclueded

In Japan there is no document called “Marriage Certificate”, so people use other type of document and Certificate of Acceptance (受理証明書) is frequently used for the proof of birth.

※You need to confirm of this can be accepted and meet the qualification first
※We don’t guarantee the acceptance of document

Please contact us for the quotation and send the scan data 

①Your passport 

②old certificate that you have recieved before

Once you acknowledege the quotation, you will proceed to the payment either by bank transfer or credit card

We must see you online to confirm your intention and we can answer to your question.

Any city hall in Japan require the original signed Power of Attornery to be submitted alongside the application.

Please relax wait for the delivery of your document!

Call us