You cannot apply for Legalization by Consular Section of KSA in Tokyo directly. All documents have to be submitted via designated agency. Please contact us first and we can guide you better.
Cultural Office of KSA in Tokyo accept documents application only submitted by designated agencies, and CUTBELL is one of the two agencies.
1. ORIGINAL documents to be attested（Academic certificate issued in English, Transcript issued in English, etc.）
2. Soft copy of your passport (Face photo page spread)
3. Soft copy of Contract or Offer letter, etc.
4. Request letter*（Cultural office：It can be soft copy / Consular section：It can be soft copy only if you live outside of Japan）
5. Soft copy of A Reference Note of 10 digits Visa Permission Number
6. Consent letter*（It can be soft copy）
*Request letter and Consent letter will be prepared by us. You will print them and sign.
Verification of issuance by university： CUTBELL and Cultural office shall email your university to verify if the certificate was truly issued at the university
＊In case you ask us to obtain your new certificate, CUTBELL need not ask verify the issuance.
You must inform us contact information of university（Division, person in charge, email address and phone number）and the required documents such as soft copy of passport to verify issuance.
・All services we provide are after your payment. We accept credit card payment via square or Paypal, and bank transfer. The applicant must pay the bank charge for remittance.
・We can’t refund money due to customer’s circumstances.
・In case Saudi Cultural Office and Consular Section are close due to national holidays in KSA and unexpected events, it takes more days to get documents attested.
・Please confirm the expiration date of your certificates and schedule after obtaining attestation. According to the rules of Saudi Cultural Office in Japan, certificates once applied for by Saudi Cultural Office in Japan cannot be re-attested for the same purpose unless there are unavoidable circumstances such as the closure of the visa center.
・We will not be held responsible even if your attested certificate expires and cannot be used after attestation by Saudi Cultural Office in Japan.