Immigration Services

In order to visit Japan for some reasons, you are required to obtain a certain VISA. We handled many case and can help you. Please feel free to contact us. Support in Japanese, English, Vietnamese, Spanish and Portugee is available!


Optional Subtitle


Starting Business in Japan?

Short Term Stay for Business

How to Apply for a Japan Business Visa?

1.Contact the Embassy/Consulate/ Agency to book an appointment.

2.Collect the required documents for a Japan Business Visa

3.Submit the documents at the Japanese consular services or the travel agency.

4.Wait for the visa to be processed.

We are professional preparing document to be submitted to Japanese Embassy abroad

Business start up

Foreign nationals wishing to start up business in Japan need to obtain a “Business Manager” Visa. To receive this status of residence, in addition to opening an office, the applicant must employ at least two people full-time, or invest at least 5 million yen in Japan.
Contact us for the details and quotation

Work and need VISA support?

Working Visa

Do you want to work in Japan and need VISA support?
Yes we can help you with all paper work and get you proper VISA as a professional Japanese immigration lawyer.

Intra-company Transferee

【Total Support Fee】

165,000 yen (tax inclueded)


Send Us A Message

    Call us